Friday, May 9, 2014

April Showers Bring May . . . .

April Showers Bring . . . . Still More Showers 

April was a difficult month and May might be even more so. Here are some images of what I have been working on. I am exited by the combination of fluid paintings on mylar and drawings. 

Base for something . . .

In progress 

In Progress





Detail 



Detail 


 Some Drawings on Mylar that I began today, I am plaining/have started to add color to them and will post more pictures once they are dry. 



3 different layers of paper and mylar, I like the confusion 




I started playing around with painted mylar and drawings on paper and mylar, I had a lot of fun combining them. They are small but they combine my new uses of paint on mylar and my old funny/strange cartoon sensibilities. 








No comments:

Post a Comment