Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blank Paper and Wall Space


 Is there anything better than a white wall and big blank sheet of paper? 
I don't think so. 



After several weeks of writing, researching and gathering materials I am ready to go! I just received a large roll of white paper used for backgrounds in school plays, as well as a new projector. I spent the better part of last night in the studio experimenting with both. I began with projecting drawings and collages I created during undergrad. 
These are the results of last nights studio session . . . 

The first of my experiments

A small collage from undergrad, gone big  





With the use of the projector my work is moving along extreemly quickly, so quickly that I am already running out of wall space! I am still working through the conceptual aspect to my work, but for now I will just work! I can not wait until tonight's session!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go BIG! This must be a nice contrast from the smaller framed drawings. I wonder what kind of presence they have and how the community differently to the viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's so nice to be working BIG again I didn't realize how much I missed it, I think my work is just meant to be big.

    ReplyDelete